Sunday, October 28, 2012

Praises be our heavenly Maker




Praises be our heavenly Maker



Tonight I saw the heavens divide
Indeed I was betwixt whilst the waves of
Moonlight washed away the end of eventide
And the shards of that breaking
Left roads of starry paths, ours for the taking
To where the Maker resides

Tonight I saw the heavens divided
It was decided in
A white light, unnatural for the midnight hour,
That their hearts be united
And not in the darkness cower

Tonight I saw the strong man tremble
In that still and silent shaking,
Came conviction – no longer placating
Well be still my beating heart,
Your departure sacramental
Go in fear you benighted thing,
I remain not sentimental

Tonight I saw the devils cry,
Their sanctuary invaded
Run, run, the clouds are breaking
The Lord He hath pervaded

Tonight I saw a vision of the morn’
And it is sworn
Behold He comes, riding on the clouds
With a trumpet call
Do not your sin mourn,
For it is a new day dawning
Behold in the warm light,
The Adorned, He is coming

His truth a pure rend
So stay not your sword,
Nay brother nor Prince
Salvation is here
Rinse our hearts be reborn
In exalting, ovatius
Chord

The Lord,
Has come

No comments:

Post a Comment